[RE-wrenches] Capacity loss due to rapid discharge

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 05:00:02 PST 2010

Thanks Hugh and all who contributed to this thread.  It has been most educational.  Since a battery plate will dissolve in water it seems that there should be a min voltage under fast discharge that should be avoided.

The loss of SOC accuracy comes from charging and watching the voltage while charging.  And if a person charges slowly the best accuracy is maintained.
Darryl