[RE-wrenches] Industrial battery chargers

Starlight Solar, Larry Crutcher larry at starlightsolar.com
Mon Dec 27 15:13:26 PST 2010

Hello battery wrenches,

I am looking for recommendations for an industrial grade battery charger for our shop. Most of what I am finding is in India, China or Germany but I would like something a little closer to home. I am looking for these features:
  a.. automatic 3 stage charging selectable for 6 or 12 volt AGM, flooded or GEL
  b.. manual adjustable voltage control up to 20+ Vdc
  c.. manual adjustable current limiter 1 to 50+ amps
  d.. adjustable timer shut off
Thanks,
Larry Crutcher
General Manager