[RE-wrenches] 100kW BOS cost per Watt

Luke Christy sgsrenewables at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 08:48:08 PDT 2010

Esteemed Wrenches,
We are working on preliminary pricing (not a bid) for several 100kW
ground mount commercial  systems (crystalline fixed mount). This sort
of system is somewhat outside of our niche, and I'm wondering what
folks who do it all the time are seeing for typical BOS costs (Civil
work, engineering, wire and combiners, etc) at this size level. There
are a few threads on the list addressing these costs, but they are out
of date at this point

If appropriate, I'd also love to hear any comments on what sort of
retail price per watt you're seeing on systems this size.

Thanks in advance

Luke Christy

  NABCEP Certified PV Installer™: Certification #031409-25 (Luke
Christy)
  CoSEIA Certified PV Installer (Luke Christy)

Solar Gain Services, LLC
Monte Vista, CO