[RE-wrenches] Peel-n-stick Uni-Solar: were these ever made in 5' length?

Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Sat Mar 20 09:02:54 PDT 2010

Greetings~

A customer says he previously bought some of those peel-n-stick Uni-Solar
laminates--as for standing seam metal roofing--but only 5' long. The
customer says these were 6 volt nominal and he used them for 12v battery
charging in series pairs.

...and he wants some more and wants me to find them. So far as I can tell
there never was such a short length version and the whole peel-n-stick
product line seems to be no more. Is that right?

Any List members who could supply this product could contact me off list.
OR: answers & info about what happened to this Uni-Solar product line would
be appreciated, OR:

Alternate suggestions would be welcomed. The client has a slightly curved
surface about 5' by 6'...on a boat. I saw something from ICP called Sunsei
on the West Marine website but that's the closest I came and none of my
wholesale suppliers are connected for that product line.

Jolliness,

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com

Voice: 970-731-4675