[RE-wrenches] Sunteck SolarBlend

benn kilburn benn at daystarsolar.ca
Tue Feb 23 15:57:46 PST 2010

Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone out there has had any BIPV installs using Sunteck's SolarBlend modules?  I have an upcoming project that i will be using these Sunteck modules for and am looking for any issues (good/bad) that anyone else may have experienced with them and would be willing to share.  I am particularly curious if the polycarbonate frames have much affect on the install process, aside from not having to bond frames!I have worked with GE's Geko modules in the past and would like to know if the install process is quite similar.
Cheers,benn
DayStar Renewable Energy Inc. www.daystarsolar.cabenn at daystarsolar.ca780-906-7807 HAVE A SUNNY DAY