[RE-wrenches] Dankoff Solar Pumps REVIVED by Innovative Solar Solutions

Windy Dankoff windydankoff at mac.com
Thu Jan 28 19:33:15 PST 2010

Off-grid Wrenches,

You probably know that Innovative Solar Solutions has purchased
Conergy's solar water pumping division, previously known as Dankoff
Solar Pumps. More info is at:
http://www.innovativesolar.com/

They are using the Dankoff name again to identify the pump products,
and even dusted of the old logo! They expect to be shipping products
this coming week from the same Santa Fe facility, with the same
production staff. I'm REALLY happy about this!

They have extensive international experience with sales and
applications of the Dankoff pumps, and have a fine reputation.
I've met personally with both Erik and Lynn and I am impressed with
their competence and their good attitudes.  As daddy and former guru,
I give them my blessing!

I'm serving as a consultant to Innovative Solar to support the
transition. I will be active on this list again, along with staff of
Innovative Solar, until a satisfying transition is complete.

And finally, I hope to see you at the Midwest Renewable Energy Fair in
June!

To set up an account with Innovative Solar,
call (866) 856-9819 or
email sales at innovativesolar.com

Your humble,
Windy Dankoff