[RE-wrenches] Enphase / Sunnyboy compatibility

Kirk Herander, VSE kirk at vtsolar.com
Wed Jan 13 14:28:38 PST 2010

Hello,

I am expanding an existing Sunnyboy 240 vac system. The new arrays are using
Enphase inverters, 240 vac output of course, due to intermittent shade the
owner is aware of. My plan is to combine both inverter outputs in a
sub-panel, then one outdoor disco will take care of the entire system. Any
issues here combining the output of different inverter brands, in particular
Sunnyboy / Enphase? Not that I know of. Thanks.

Kirk Herander

Vermont Solar Engineering

802.863.1202

NABCEP(tm) Certified Solar Installer