[RE-wrenches] dual stacked inverters on 208V service

Kirk Herander, VSE kirk at vtsolar.com
Thu Dec 31 14:43:51 PST 2009

They cannot be sync'ed together as you describe. They can operate
independently, each inverter on one 120 vac leg of the 208 three phase. I
assume they can't sync because any two legs of the three phase are not the
required 180 degrees out of phase.

PS, the Outback GT inverters cannot be wired/sync'ed  in parallel for full
power at 120 and sell back. The firmware does not support it.

Kirk Herander

Vermont Solar Engineering

802.863.1202  fax 802.863.7908

VT RE Incentive Program  Partner