[RE-wrenches] Federal Tax Credit Grants for Businesses

Conrad Geyser conradg at cape.com
Tue Dec 15 05:44:01 PST 2009

Ryan,

It seemed to us that the stamped plan really could have been electrical or
mechanical.  We submitted electrical.  It doesn't seem to be a comprehensive
review process, just some validation of the installation.  The third party
commissioning consisted of a letter drafted by us and signed by the inverter
manufacturer( they had online production tracking) in one case and the
turbine manufacturer(factory rep. had seen the installation) in another.

Good luck!

Conrad

Cotuit Solar

  _____