[RE-wrenches] Battery autonomy

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Wed Dec 2 10:10:40 PST 2009

We still work with 4-5 days autonomy. This matches our storm cycle here in
western CO. If its full they make it through if not the generator backs it
up.
Every bank is a HUP solar one battery bank that I have installed in the last
16 years and is still in service and healthy:
Except for :
1 house burned down due to a LP gas refrigerator.
1 client knew more than I do, ha ha.
1 client sold the house to an ecstasy lab idiot who never serviced the
battery bank.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc
www.solarwork.com
E - dana at solarwork.com
V - 970.626.5253
F - 970.626.4140
C - 970.209.4076

I will be the shift in how the world uses power! - Dana Orzel