[RE-wrenches] SEALED batteries

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Mon Nov 30 11:44:04 PST 2009

Yes I am aware of the rare deep discharge recovery. I do not think the
manufacturers are recommending this as a normal and cyclic option for a
sealed battery. It is only recommended as a remedial option to restore the
over deep discharge.

Thanks for the info - I have preformed this deep discharge recovery on a big
bank long ago. [Wyeth's first set]

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

www.solarwork.com

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

I will be the shift in how the world uses power! - Dana Orzel