[RE-wrenches] concord batteries

Windsun@wind-sun.com windsun at wind-sun.com
Mon Nov 30 08:23:00 PST 2009

We have been doing them since 1979, and we have far less trouble with GOOD sealed batteries designed for such service - like the Concorde SunXenteders. We have more problems with people not maintaining their flooded batteries than we do with them ruining the sealed in other ways.

The original post describes a totally FUBAR system setup, and the batteries would have been ruined no matter what type they were.

Northern Arizona Wind & Sun - Electricity From The Sun Since 1979
Solar Discussion Forum: http://www.wind-sun.com/ForumVB/