[RE-wrenches] Xantrex XW CC availability

Mark.Edmunds at ca.schneider-electric.com Mark.Edmunds at ca.schneider-electric.com
Thu Nov 12 17:32:04 PST 2009

Hi Ryan,

There is no technical reason for the delay, we have been caught with the
economy recovering a bit faster than we had expected, so have a case of
demand exceeding supply. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused,
but we are working with our suppliers to get caught up as soon as we can.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Edmunds  |   Schneider Electric   |  Renewable Energies Business  |
CANADA  |   Senior Director, Engineering
Phone: +1-604-422-2609  |   Mobile: +1-604-613-3285
Email: mark.edmunds at ca.schneider-electric.com  |   Site: www.xantrex.com |
  Address: 8999 Nelson Way, Burnaby, BC V5A 4B5, CANADA

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail