[RE-wrenches] Recycling and Disposing of Modules

Randy Brooks Randy at BrooksSolar.com
Fri Nov 6 07:16:26 PST 2009

Nick,

I've never had to recycle any PV modules yet, but I'd recommend
contacting the manufacturer and asking what to do with them.
Particularly if you replaced them under warranty, the manufacturer
should help you properly dispose of the defective modules.

Good luck,

Randy Brooks
Brooks Solar, Inc.
Solar Power for People