[RE-wrenches] Recycling and Disposing of Modules

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar larry at starlightsolar.com
Fri Nov 6 07:59:21 PST 2009

Few HUNDRED modules? Must have been Kyocera KC-120's! Except you would
not still have the old ones as they are shipped to Japan to be
repaired ad rebuilt.

Let me know what you have. I have customers asking for used and
damaged modules constantly.

Sincerely,

Larry Crutcher
www.starlightsolar.com
larry at starlightsolar.com
(928) 941-1660

Retail Store & Shipping
2998 Shari Ave.
Yuma, AZ 85365

Mailing address
11881 South Fortuna Road; #210
Yuma, AZ 85367

Renewable Energy Systems Sales, Service, Installations