[RE-wrenches] SW4024 compatibility question

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Sat Oct 31 09:31:22 PDT 2009

Two or three times over the last ten years we have upgraded Series I units
with 4.01 chipsets, often as not in order to add a gennie EQ function. It
has always worked perfectly; boot it up and it's the familiar menu. Changing
the five chips isn't even a particularly difficult job, once the cover is
off.

Allan Sindelar

Allan at positiveenergysolar.com

NABCEP Certified Photovoltaic Installer