[RE-wrenches] NEC 110.13 - Mounting of Combiner

Jason Szrom jszrom at solaresystems.com
Tue Oct 27 06:44:49 PDT 2009

Ray,

Thanks for the input. We always design the ballasted systems with a
structural engineer performing wind and roof loading calcs. We were
asked this question by an engineer that is not familiar with the
laws/codes in the U.S. and to my knowledge it has never come up before.

Thanks,

Jason Szrom

Engineer

Solar Energy Systems, LLC