[RE-wrenches] Wire Management--was RE: Rooftop wiring

R Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Wed Oct 14 18:07:39 PDT 2009

On Oct 14, 2009, at 5:07 PM, Bill Brooks wrote:
>  Of far more significance is the overall wire management of USE-2
> conductors in the array. Structure suppliers still do a terrible job
> of providing an effective means of controlling and protecting
> conductors—this is nearly a decade after the first commercially
> available system was developed. Is anyone else ticked off about
> this???
>
> Bill.

Yes, Bill I'm totally behind you. I'm very tired of trying to invent
wire management products in the field. Ever since we lost our module j
boxes......
We use Pro Solar's rails as defacto wire trays, but it really should
be listed for that, and have conduit adapters, etc.
Solve this problem and array grounding, and there will hardly be
anything left for us to bitch about.

Ray