[RE-wrenches] Wire Management--was RE: Rooftop wiring

Max Balchowsky max at seesolar.com
Wed Oct 14 16:18:59 PDT 2009

You're right Bill, It's not and the best method is to have a uninterrupted bare copper in layin lugs at each rail then into the j-box. We always check the ground to see what we have as far as resistance. We built a lot of high rise electrical projects during the 80's and early 90's. Every now and then I walk some of those jobs - lots of power strut and strut clamps or Mini's, but I never see much corrosion, even after all these years exposed on the roof.