[RE-wrenches] Helix Wind

Max Balchowsky max at seesolar.com
Mon Aug 24 17:23:34 PDT 2009

We've been called in to consult for a few of these VAWT projects (two were friends that were approached by companies that wanted them to invest) All ended being a pretty looking twirly thing that would not produce power under load, that's the key for these projects - put a load comparable to the claimed out put and see if it works..... (then have their "engineers" talk to Matt Tritt).

Max Balchowsky
SEE Systems
760-403-6810