[RE-wrenches] power factor

Exeltech exeltech at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 08:32:01 PDT 2009

Robert,

Exeltech purchased two cartons of the Kill-A-Watt meters to use for relative power tests (pacing off the room for area sort of thing).  We found them to be accurate within 2-3% when compared to our multi-thousand  dollar power meters that we  calibrate to NIST standards every year. We've not done exhaustive comparisons .. but for the price, we do find them acceptable.

Dan