[RE-wrenches] down-sizing main breaker

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Sun Aug 2 21:51:18 PDT 2009

Dick:

I do not desire to find building official who insist on a strict
interpretation of the code, but it is a reality in our jurisdictions.  We
have to be pro-active and know the code better than they do, or we lose
money when we are assessed corrective actions that increase our
costs.  Bruce is a living example of this (I think I incorrectly called him
Brian, sorry).  I hope our discussion and Bruce's experience is a lesson
for other wrenches.  This is, after all, the purpose of this forum.

Thanks for the kind words. It is a pleasure talking shop with you.

Sincerely,

William Miller