[RE-wrenches] Fall protection anchors for comp shingle roofs

Andrew Truitt atruitt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 10:09:06 PDT 2009

These are all great solutions but not quite what I think would be the most
useful - something that can span the existing ridge cap on a shingle roof.
We have looked into permanent anchors but the key for me is having to do as
little alteration to the roof as possible to a) maximize ease and speed of
install and b) minimize the risk of causing a leak.  It seems to me that
this is a good business opportunity for some fall protection manufacturer if
its not out there already.

Thanks!

Andrew
Standard Solar Inc.