[RE-wrenches] Xantrex GT wired monitor

robert ellison reellison at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 07:37:13 PDT 2009

Hi Ryan,
Is the cat 5 cable in the same conduit or really close to the AC lines?
I have seen other remotes (Trace) in the same conduit that would scramble,
one would do it in a day or so after power was applied.
I did not do that install but figured out what i thought was happening and
have avoided that situation.. The owner never did correct it as he would
have had to rip up the driveway to cure it.

Bob