[RE-wrenches] Xantrex GT wired monitor

ryan ryan at solar4maine.com
Wed Jul 29 14:55:47 PDT 2009

Wrenches i have a unique problem. I have a 2.5kw grid tied system
installed using a Xantrex GT inverter I also have the wired monitor that
uses the standard Cat5 cable. The problem is the Remote meter dumps its
data randomly sometimes once a month and sometimes it will go 3 months.
We have changed the Inverter, The remote and the Cat5 cable. I am
stumped I have made sure there is no dc lines any where near by. the
only thing remotely close is a cordless phone but it is 16 inches away
at least. Any ideas?