[RE-wrenches] Solar electric generation system seems to make noeconomic sense

toddcory at finestplanet.com toddcory at finestplanet.com
Tue Jul 28 06:04:28 PDT 2009

Its apples and oranges comparing coal power prices to renewables. Should a Lexus cost the same as a Kia?

Todd

On Monday, July 27, 2009 9:05am, "Joel Davidson" <joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net> said:

All this figuring makes my head ache...

I agree with Bob. If someone is willing to pay me to review their economic analysis, I may take the consulting job. I say "may" because the client has to give me other reasons for spending my time (remember, gang, all you really have is time so spend it wisely). I sense that this client is trying to show how smart he is not to invest in solar. I wonder if he did an economic analysis on having children or a hobby like golf or boating?