[RE-wrenches] myers hubs

drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Fri Jul 24 16:50:57 PDT 2009

William

I don't know about using a Meyers hub with a PVC box. The construction of
the hub does not lend itself to grounding bushings.

Someone does (or did) make PVC boxes with female glue fitting on the top
and sides.  My suppliers have not been able to find them. My usual work
around is to use a plastic LB, coming from a pipe on the bottom of the
box.

Drake

 August: