[RE-wrenches] myers hubs

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Fri Jul 24 08:36:46 PDT 2009

Hi Nick,

Don't you need to install a bonding bushing with an equipment jumper to bond
all conduits together regardless of whether you're using a Meyers hub or not
in a non-metallic enclosure? I might be misunderstanding you, but I don't
see how a bonding screw will do any good in a non-metallic enclosure.

-August

August Goers

VP, Engineering

Luminalt Energy Corporation