[RE-wrenches] FW: Backup Generators

JKO ducatisti at highlandswireless.net
Wed Jul 15 09:28:31 PDT 2009

Wrenches,

Point of information.we have been using a Honda EM7000is for 5 years with
dual SW4024s in an off grid system with absolutely no issues.  We leave the
"eco throttle" in the "ON" position and have experienced no sync, load
sharing or battery charging issues regardless of load.  Our largest single
load is a 220V 2HP well pump set at approx 400'.  The generator and
inverters handle it with no problems.

John Ollson