[RE-wrenches] Inverter AM Interference

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Wed Jul 15 08:49:47 PDT 2009

To All,

I also tried changing to a CCrane radio and external antenna with no real
change. The radio was/is the Sangean and it doesn't matter if I use the AC
adapter or battery power. My Bose has no issues with FM but forget AM. Same
deal with the truck when parked next to the twin SW5548. Pull out and then I
can listen to my Ditto Heads with a smile:). David, thanks for the tip on
the internet radio.

Chris Schaefer

Solar and Wind FX Inc.

5115 South Hill Road

Canandaigua(Bristol Center) New York 14424

585.229.2083

Cell 748.1870

chris at solarandwindfx.com

http://www.solarandwindfx.com/

Where Knowledge Equals Power Independence

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***

The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and

  _____