[RE-wrenches] Interstate Batteries

Davis Terrell davis at brightearthsolar.com
Tue Jul 7 18:20:44 PDT 2009

I recently came across a chart of manufacturers recommendations for
voltage set points for a number of batteries (maybe Solar Pro?) and
noticed that the voltage set points for the US Battery models are quite
a bit higher that other manus.  I have been using the Workaholic battery
almost exclusively and have been setting the charge points to more
standard values.  Do other people using these batteries use these high
set points as per the manu?  Any problems with excessive
gassing/watering?  Any ideas as to why the values are so different than
other batteries?  Thanks in advance,

Davis Terrell
Bright Earth Solar
(802) 492-2273 / brightearthsolar.com