[RE-wrenches] SQ Flex question re Code compliance

R. Walters walters at taosnet.com
Mon Jun 29 13:22:00 PDT 2009

One thing I always point out when it comes to "Code compliance"
issues is that we are required to install the equipment per
manufacturer's directions. I've had great luck with AHJs, by just
copying sections of the manual and show them we're doing it the way
it shows. One problem I see, is that the SQF is only CE listed
( European Union), not UL or ETL, though.

Good Luck,

R. Walters
Solarray.com
NABCEP # 04170442