[RE-wrenches] module frame separation

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 24 15:17:19 PDT 2009

Marv,

Not to split hairs, but silicone not silicon. Silicone based brake fluid is used because it is non-hygroscopic. Hydroscopic is the ability to absorb moisture from the atmosphere. Silicone bathtub caulk is not hydroscopic and the acetic acid in the caulk will not hurt the solar laminate glass, tedlar, or ethylene vinyl acetate (eva).

Brightly,
Joel Davidson