[RE-wrenches] DR>FX Compatibility Problem

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Fri Jun 19 08:43:03 PDT 2009

No, because if it did we would have supplied it, and she has never had
trouble with it before. Thank you for suggesting this, though.

Allan

  _____

My bad experiences seemed to begin with an 2003 model. Before that they had
their quirks, but otherwise seemed to work well.

Any chance your 2000 model has a replacement control board from a newer/
less reliable batch?

SolarRay