[RE-wrenches] Code "Authorities"

Bob-O Schultze bob-o at electronconnection.com
Tue Jun 9 18:41:59 PDT 2009

Gee, and I thought I was the only one who thought that John was
arrogant...
He is, at least, consistent. I can still remember him holding forth at
a SEER Energy Fair in Willits, CA circa 1992 or so. His basic demeanor
then was "Sit right here at daddy's feet, shut up and listen. You
might learn something." Went over like a lead blimp then too.
Yes, I've seen those pics of John's system. A spaghetti field of white
wires. No conduit. I'm told he killed those pics from his presentation
years ago-smart, but you aren't the only one who remembers them.
Bob-O