[RE-wrenches] sales to-date

Keith Cronin electrichi01 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 01:18:08 PDT 2009

Hi

While I don't dismiss sales from year to year as one of the metrics for gauging the state of things, perhaps in lieu of the top number, could we focus on the bottom number?
Could we also see where these sales are coming from- referrals from existing loyal fans or hard earned marketing dollars?
What are your customer acquisition costs?- what did it take in "profit" dollars to find and install your last system?

On the "sizable" project concept (no offense John)- one of the often overlooked KPI's- can we carry the financial water for the duration of the project, when we are juggling multiple 50kW opportunities?

Cash flow on these large projects is another relevant metric as materials will consume over 70% of the projects costs....even with 50% down, you can still be behind the 8 ball.