[RE-wrenches] Shading animations

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Tue May 12 18:43:01 PDT 2009

Joel:

Each row is two SW175 modules, portrait, two rows high.  The tilt angle is
30 degrees.  The rows are 9'6-1/2" center to center.

Truthfully, I drew these at random to test my trig.

Wm

At 05:54 PM 5/12/2009, you wrote:
>William,
>
>Very impressive! What is the height of the back of the south array? What
>is the distance between the back of the south array and front of the array
>behind it?
>
>Joel Davidson

Please note new e-mail address and domain:

William Miller
Miller Solar
Voice :805-438-5600     Fax: 805-438-4607
email: william at millersolar.com
http://millersolar.com
License No. C-10-773985