[RE-wrenches] Latch Locking

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Wed Apr 22 13:36:14 PDT 2009

Opps,

Did I say in-lbs? I meant lbs.

Also, is it true that the term "locking connector" is a creation of NEC 2008
and has no basis in any exisiting testing standards?

Is the "Connectors that are readily accessible....shall require a tool for
opening." the same as a "locking type" connector?

Does any of this matter?

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
303 Redbud Way