[RE-wrenches] A Wrench's computer

Paul Israel paul at sunlightsolar.com
Fri Apr 10 09:11:28 PDT 2009

Larry,

Not sure on your model, but I just learned that pressing two fingers on the
Mac keyboard gives me the right click feature.  That was a huge relief.

--
Paul N. Israel, President
Sunlight Solar Energy, Inc.

confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify me by replying to this message and delete the original, any
copy of this e-mail and any print out made.

For additional information about Sunlight Solar Energy please refer to our
website at http://www.sunlightsolar.com