[RE-wrenches] A Wrench's computer

Paul Israel paul at sunlightsolar.com
Fri Apr 10 08:49:23 PDT 2009

Joel,

I very reluctantly went to a MacBook after all these years and many many
laptops.   For the first few weeks - I cursed the Mac, missed my HP and
drove some SSE staffers crazy.

Inevitably though - for web, emails, Word and Excel it has been amazing. No
unexplained shutdowns, quick (finally) boot up speed, excellent battery
life.

While I still do miss some MS shortcuts - and applications I am converted.

--
Paul N. Israel, President
Sunlight Solar Energy, Inc.

confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify me by replying to this message and delete the original, any
copy of this e-mail and any print out made.

For additional information about Sunlight Solar Energy please refer to our
website at http://www.sunlightsolar.com