[RE-wrenches] Energy Savings - What is Real?

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Tue Apr 7 05:54:38 PDT 2009

William:

If you don't get some formidable reputable discussion, much more and better than my anecdotal evidence can provide, on this subject, I would be _very_ surprised.

I would like to make an initial distinction between "boxes/technology that work" and overpriced products.

Respectfully,

Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar