[RE-wrenches] Outback FM80 problems

robert ellison reellison at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 07:02:35 PDT 2009

I think the jury is still out whether or not the FM-60 is better than the
MX-60. but I find it strange that only 1 out of 2 in a system misbehaves.
Might be that I just haven't caught the 2nd one doing it yet.
But everything gets growing pains and we have come along way in a short
time.

Reflashed FM-60 controller returning soon.

Later,
Bob