[RE-wrenches] Outback FM80 problems

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar larry at starlightsolar.com
Wed Apr 1 10:54:10 PDT 2009

Hi Darren,

This system was full Outback: FX inverter, FM controller, FlexMAX
monitor, Mate, hub. We have used the MX60's with many mod. square wave
inverters in off grid systems and in RV's. No compatibility problems
with the MX series.

Kindest Regards,

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar
(928) 941-1660
Renewable Energy Products, Service and Installation

Mailing Address (NO SHIPPING):
11881 S Fortuna Rd.
Yuma, AZ 85367

Shipping and retail store (NO MAIL):