[RE-wrenches] Trace SW Stacking Cable?

Jeff Clearwater, Village Power Design jeffc at villagepower.com
Wed Apr 1 11:33:00 PDT 2009

Hi William and All,

Thanks to all for the offers and clarifications.  I may have located
a cable locally and if not will probably make one up per William's
and Phil's instructions.

And as William and others have said  - do not use anything as an SWI
cable unless you know it's an original SWI cable or have made up the
cable yourself according to the original SW pin out diagrams.

Thanks again for all the support.

Best,

Jeff

--