[RE-wrenches] Iverters and their Manufacturers COMPENSATION check list?

Drake Chamberlin drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Mon Mar 30 08:17:56 PDT 2009

At 06:34 AM 3/30/2009, you wrote:
>  lost opportunity costs &  expenses incurred while replacing faulty
> equipment.

That is for sure!  Also, we loose credibility when we hook equipment
up and it doesn't work properly.  It always reflects back on the guy
who sold him the junk.  Be it ETA pumps or malfunctioning inverters,
painful black eyes result.  I've almost gotten out of solar, more
than once, for these reasons.  Do a standard electrical installation,
and there are very seldom call backs.  Solar is a whole lot more
interesting than standard electrical, but can be a double edged sword.

Drake Chamberlin
Athens Electric
OH License 44810
CO License 3773