[RE-wrenches] Battery impedance analyzers

robert ellison reellison at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 06:49:08 PDT 2009

I guess that i can qualify as an "off grid battery wrench" I also do large
motive power batteries.The difference being mostly that they are on wheels.
I have recieved 1 on grid call in 2 years and they were looking to connect
an off grid system to the grid.
So much for qualifying for NABCEP !
The immediate area that I am in gets lake effect off Lake Ontario and
averages 1 hour a day of sun in the winter That's an estimate, were worse
than Syracuse, NY. They even took Syracuse off the isolation charts for a
few years, too depressing I guess.

Back to pulling wires,

Bob