[RE-wrenches] Battery based grid tie question.

robert ellison reellison at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 06:53:47 PDT 2009

The SW's are real early in the process and we doubt the 65% or so efficiency
makes sense especially with the battery losses in the process. The other
dealer told me the GTI's  were not available anyway, but I haven't checked.
He was looking for the interface relay when I came into this process.
When I get down there I will check the date. it is 3 hours from here.

Thanks,
Bob