[RE-wrenches] MPPT greater than 150V

Tump tump at hughes.net
Thu Mar 26 03:30:40 PDT 2009

Sad to say but isn't this the industry norm.... we will have it next month.
 I believe that a HV CC has been in the works for well over 3 years.Welcome
to the world of ever changing solar....kinda like molasses in the winter
time.
we have at least 3 scenarios currently which could benefit from the higher
voltage configuration....
Don't we all..... by the time we might see a HV CC,AC coupling will be the
norm & they will no longer be necessary!