[RE-wrenches] MPPT greater than 150V

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 17:33:51 PDT 2009

It is my understanding in our pursuit of the apollo high voltage controller
that they have scrapped plans to release that....they said other products in
development have now taken precedence.  It is also my understanding that
MIdnite Solar is still actively developing their high voltage controller
with a potential release this summer.....I have my fingers crossed.....we
have at least 3 scenarios currently which could benefit from the higher
voltage configuration....
Cheers,
--
Sunny Regards,