[RE-wrenches] Sunpower modules

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Mar 19 13:24:32 PDT 2009

Hi Jeff,

We have sold the quite a few Sunpower 90's. After they became
unavailable, we started purchasing CTI 90's (Carmanah Tech.) made with
the Sunpower cells. Both modules have exceptional performance in high
heat. The efficiency and temperature coefficient is second only to
Sanyo. The CTI's are not positive ground. No failures, highly
recommended.

Kindest Regards,

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar
(928) 941-1660
Renewable Energy Products, Service and Installation

Mailing Address (NO SHIPPING):
11881 S Fortuna Rd.
Yuma, AZ 85367

Shipping and retail store (NO MAIL):